Facial Sheet Masks have had a massive moment over the past 12 months, and with good reason! These little beauties are super easy to apply and jam packed full of fabulous and benefiial ingredients for your skin!
At Luminescence Beauty Therapies, we offer 2 different Sheet Masques from IMAGE Skincare – an Anti-Aging and a Hydrating Mask. These are available to take home to add into your skincare routine, or as an addition to one of our luxurious IMAGE Facial treatments.
Both the Anti-Aging and Hydrating Masks are made with patented hydrogel technology, derived from red algae and carob tree, which help to increase the delivery of potent ingredients into the skin.
Biomolecular Anti-Aging Radiance Mask
The anti-aging sheet mask is ideal for those clients with pigmentation, a dull complexion, fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tones. Packed full of volcanic water, brightening botanicals, antioxidants and peptides, you’ll notice brighter, tighter skin straight away! This facial mask is a perfect addition to any homecare routine to increase results. It’s also great for applying prior to an event or makeup application.
Biomolecular Hydrating Recovery Mask
This particular facial mask is GREAT for dehydrated skins (obviously!) as well as aging, mature, post peel, sun-damaged and sensitive skins. Containing a mix of volcanic water, ginseng, hyaluronic acid, amino acids and antioxidants, this facial mask packs a powerful punch! You’ll notice, plumper, firmer, brighter and hydrated skin after just one use! This is also a great one for those who travel and fly a lot. Pop it on while you’re in the air and you’ll land feeling like you’ve flown first class!
Application of the Anti-aging & Hydrating Masks
Here are the steps that you should follow when applying the Anti-aging and Hydrating facial masks:
- First, make sure you have thoroughly cleansed your face . You may pop any serums you have underneath the mask if you like.
- Peel open the top of the mask packet and carefully take the mask out and unfold it. Be careful not to spill any of the serum that is in there!
- Place the gel side face down onto the skin and make sure that it is in the correct position.
- Carefully peel off the fabric cover and discard.
- Smooth the mask out over the skin to remove any air bubbles and ensure that as much of the mask is on the skin as possible.
- Leave the mask on for 20-25 minutes until it has absorbed into the skin. You’ll notice the mask becomes quite tight and dry on the skin towards the end.
- Carefully remove the mask and pop it in the bin.
- You can use any remaining serum that is left in the packet to massage over the face and décolletage, or even pop it in an airtight container and use it the next day!
IMAGE skincare have a number of other different types of facial masks within the range. To find out more about these amazing facial masks and what will work best for your skin, get in contact with us at our Balwyn Luminescence Beauty Therapies Salon and we will be happy to assist you.